TV Series

I am watching suits from the beginning , so many good actors came out of that show and meghan was more than good , just on in the background today
Just asking for a mate, does she get her bosoms out at all in this? Or even a bit of side boob?
He's a busy man so if you could give specific episodes that would be great.
Thanks kaz

The Boys it’s just getting weirder and weirder, the shock value in early seasons was a welcome change but know they just try to be upping the,Steve’s for the sake of it, I haven’t read the comics so don’t know how lose it follows them, I’m glad they’ve announced next season is the last and we will get a conclusion as it seems very drawn out now.

Watched the first episode of ‘A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder’ as the trailer looked promising.

Won’t be bothering with episode 2 unless a bunch of people tell me it gets better.

The Bear - Season 3.

Loved it.

People hate it as it’s not as high octane as the first 2 seasons or lacking character development. It’s become more indulgent, slower paced and art house… who would have thought that would happen once Carmy finally opened his fine dining, star chasing restaurant.

The Boys it’s just getting weirder and weirder, the shock value in early seasons was a welcome change but know they just try to be upping the,Steve’s for the sake of it, I haven’t read the comics so don’t know how lose it follows them, I’m glad they’ve announced next season is the last and we will get a conclusion as it seems very drawn out now.

I kind of understand what you mean, but how else do you follow a world of fucked up supers??

It's stayed on brand, imho.

The Bear - Season 3.

Loved it.

People hate it as it’s not as high octane as the first 2 seasons or lacking character development. It’s become more indulgent, slower paced and art house… who would have thought that would happen once Carmy finally opened his fine dining, star chasing restaurant.

I don't think people "hate it". It's just marked turn from the standard they were used to. That's fairly understandable.

I'm quite open to plot changes/ direction, but even this 'season' caught me fully off-guard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.