TV Series

Freddie Flintoffs tour of India is must see TV. 3 Episodes in on BBC IPlayer it is bloody wonderful seeing this band of assorted teens respond to team sport and some love.

Have you watched the latest (3rd series)? Heard it was poor and dont want to tarnish what i've loved so far. Could happily end it after 2.
We have two episodes left of season 2 that we’re gonna watch tonight. It’s only taken us 3 nights to get through it and already will go down as one of my favourite shows ever. That Xmas episode was just mental and then when Ritchie found his purpose I just loved. The dialogue in it is better than anything I think I can remember.

Will be gutted if series 3 is poor.

We have two episodes left of season 2 that we’re gonna watch tonight. It’s only taken us 3 nights to get through it and already will go down as one of my favourite shows ever. That Xmas episode was just mental and then when Ritchie found his purpose I just loved. The dialogue in it is better than anything I think I can remember.

Will be gutted if series 3 is poor.
Oh right, you're up to where I am. the Spoons episode is one of my favourite bits of Tv ever. Nothing happens but everything happens. Just shows what good writing can do. Even the bit where theyre doing nothing but peeling mushrooms was riveting.

Platform 7 on itv is good , get past the first half hour
Yes it was good and quite a bit different from other dramas. I just needed to overlook the dramatic licence when Lisa was in her earlier 'ghost phase' and she was walking straight through closed doors and brick walls while people, including a man on a bike, went straight through her yet she was able to sit on seats and hold handrails when negotiating stairs without passing through them.

Oh right, you're up to where I am. the Spoons episode is one of my favourite bits of Tv ever. Nothing happens but everything happens. Just shows what good writing can do. Even the bit where theyre doing nothing but peeling mushrooms was riveting.
We’ve loved season 3, got one last episode to watch. It’s beautifully written and the cinematography is unreal. Don’t want to put spoilers but see your thoughts after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.