TV Series

Can’t remember the exact details now but I thought it was brilliant at the start. Got so ridiculously far fetched, it was hard to take it seriously and stay invested in it. But then got pretty good again.

Definitely worth a watch though.
spot on analysis, the last season was superb, would love to have my memory blanked and watch it again

Time Bandits on Apple TV.
I wasn't a massive fan of the film as I found the kid to be dead annoying. Quite liked the first three episodes of this, though. Family friendly, humourous in parts, and a bit informative too.

Kaos on Netflix. I love Greek mythology, and recommend the Stephen Fry books as he's got an excellent way of telling them. It's absolutely mental, not fully "accurate" in terms of some of the myths but a mix of comedy, darkness and madness which you'd expect from a series about the Greek gods.

The Bear, absolutely brilliant stuff. Literally can’t stop watching it.
Just started Season 3. into episode 3. Episode 1 a little slow but it gets back up to speed rapidly. The whole season is on FX.

Possibly one of the best Series I've watched and become totally engrossed in. Richie again on fire in his role.

spot on analysis, the last season was superb, would love to have my memory blanked and watch it again

This is the great thing about being a senile old ****.

I can give a series a year and apart from a few really big events, it’s like watching it for the first time all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.