TV Series

We’re really enjoying Suits at the moment, never caught it when it was new but it’s fantastic.

Also, you can’t go wrong with the hilarious and genuinely laugh out loud comedy of Big Bang Theory or Young Sheldon.

'The Penguin' ep 2.

This is the one I've been hearing a lot about in a negative way. I really liked it. I'm not sure what the critics of today are looking for, but it reminded me of yesteryear, of actually building great character and plotting a show.

Long may the skullduggery continue!!
Yep. Enjoyed both episodes so far. Definitely worth a watch

LoL
After Marklr's post I Googled him.
I have no idea who is. But he does sound creepy, married man with kids having affairs with young lads.
He got to late fifties and had to come out as gay , i think some red tops were going to reveal it , he and his wife and there adult kids talked about him being gay for about a year leading up to this and they havent divorced and were with him on this doco last two nites, doco finishes tonite

He had a brief affair with a nineteen year old member of his mornings show , technically cheated on his wife but not really given his coming out at the same time . He is not creepy at all, where he went wrong was denying the affair to holly and itv , he was wrong to lie

That is it , cancelled

I think he has done a good job with his doco , i hope maybe C4 or 5 , sky maybe , take him onboard to do doco's , reality show people are making them ffs , and they are shagging and cheating for britain !

He got to late fifties and had to come out as gay , i think some red tops were going to reveal it , he and his wife and there adult kids talked about him being gay for about a year leading up to this and they havent divorced and were with him on this doco last two nites, doco finishes tonite

He had a brief affair with a nineteen year old member of his mornings show , technically cheated on his wife but not really given his coming out at the same time . He is not creepy at all, where he went wrong was denying the affair to holly and itv , he was wrong to lie

That is it , cancelled

I think he has done a good job with his doco , i hope maybe C4 or 5 , sky maybe , take him onboard to do doco's , reality show people are making them ffs , and they are shagging and cheating for britain !
There's no 'technically' about the cheating just because he was coming out at the same time. He's cheated, lied, covered it up, and then got caught.

That is it , cancelled

Creepy fuker……..embarrassment to his family & friends….

That is it , cancelled

I would say that the more serious problem was him grooming the young lad since the lad was 15/16. I watched the 1st episode and it just came across as "woe is me".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.