TV Series

Ludwig. Wasn’t sure after the first episode , got better throughout and a great episode with Derek Jacobi, got a soft spot for David Mitchell too. It’s tame but good escapism.

Really good finale, hope enough people watch to get it renewed.
half way through. It's utter tosh but enjoyable all the same. The two leads are as good as ever.

A bit late to the party but was thinking about watching The Walking Dead any thoughts
Watched the lot earlier this year, Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Walking Dead Dead City and Daryl Dixon.

To be honest I thought initially, can't be arsed with zombie stuff, but really enjoyed. Seasons 7 & 8 of Walking dead are a slog but 9, 10 and 11 are fine. Peak is definitely first 5 seasons.

Fear, it becomes the Morgan show, a character who at the start is likable but after season 3 you just wish he'd get finished off. But that aside its entertaining if not as good as the TWD.
Looking back I wish when we watched it, we did it in line with how it was released as it does fill some of the gaps when characters disappear from TWD.

Dead City was ok I suppose, Daryl Dixon much better if you suspend belief on how he ends up thousands of miles away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.