TV Series

I liked the books. Especially the 2nd one. Thought the TV adaptation was high quality and well looking forward to the 2nd season.

Yes, saw they were adapted from books. Was trying to work out the proper reading order for them

A new series of The Devils Hour has started on Apple TV, first series was very good starring Peter Capaldi
I think it’s Prime mate, I’d never heard of it until I heard an interview with Capaldi the other day it’s peaked my interest with its premise big more importantly they’ve filmed a third season already which wraps it up so no getting into a series only for it be cancelled

Finished Sambre - Anatomy of a crime on the beeb , french telling of a true story about a rapist who kept attacking women over thirty years , very gritty but excellent acting

I was getting really annoyed at the french police handling of the cases , they just didnt bother investigating and didnt even put them down as rapes just assaults , real clusterfuck

The real life rapist was sentenced in 2022, not long enough imo
Is this on Netflix Kaz?

I think it’s Prime mate, I’d never heard of it until I heard an interview with Capaldi the other day it’s peaked my interest with its premise big more importantly they’ve filmed a third season already which wraps it up so no getting into a series only for it be cancelled
Have you seen series 1 ?

Had to give Slow Horses a go after all the hype. If I’d never heard of it and just stumbled across it, I’d probably be saying it’s great.

But after two episodes, I’m a little bit underwhelmed. I’ll stick with it for a couple more episodes at least though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.