TV Series

Finished season 3 of The Lincoln Lawyer last night and it's another good one. Though with that setup at the end it leaves you hanging for the next one.
I really didn’t take to the first series of that. Found it too cheesy, it didn’t feel like it had any legs about it to get to a season 2, never mind 3!

Loved Eubank

I was in the minority:-)
Remember him fighting in Germany, he was roundly derided by an anti English crowd but he just stuck his chest out and paraded round the ring with the air of a Champion, he didn't give two big ones, great fighter and brilliant warrior, loved watching him and I absolutely think he's a unique character which sets him apart from most others.

Remember him fighting in Germany, he was roundly derided by an anti English crowd but he just stuck his chest out and paraded round the ring with the air of a Champion, he didn't give two big ones, great fighter and brilliant warrior, loved watching him and I absolutely think he's a unique character which sets him apart from most others.
Exactly he played the arrogant villain to perfection, tremendous self promotion but he had the ability to back it up

I miss when boxing was good.

Just popped on here to report that my daughter has just made me watch two episodes of possibly the worst programme that has ever been made in the history of television.

It’s called something like ‘Make a Cake’ and consists of a bunch of gay blokes baking cakes. Placing them alongside objects that aren’t cakes. And then other gay blokes having to guess which one is the cake. And then everyone cries.

Including me. But for different reasons.

Sure it wasn’t one of Arsenal’s huddles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.