Rome
The Sopranos
The Wire
The Shield
Deadwood
Breaking Bad
Game Of Thrones
House Of Cards

Pick any of the above you haven't seen and say goodbye to sunlight.

Just watched the first 3 episodes of this for the first time in ages. Great series, and I shall finish the rest later.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
Massively spoilt at the moment, some of the best shows of there era coming to an end but the start of even more- return of boardwalk tonight, missed old nooky!!!

Especially with the returns of strictly and Xfactor

You have a dirty mouth!

I want to dip Aljaz Skorjanec in chocolate and spend a fortnight licking it off

I approve of strictly this year

bobmcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
Especially with the returns of strictly and Xfactor

You have a dirty mouth!

You've been on the tenants super again haven't ya?

New show for you called Hemlock grove, about werewolves etc, right up your street, added bonus of true blood Eric's little bro as the lead!!!!

bobmcfc said:
You have a dirty mouth!

New show for you called Hemlock grove, about werewolves etc, right up your street, added bonus of true blood Eric's little bro as the lead!!!!

Has it started already ? I'm in love with Eric. I say that a lot don't I, about a lot of celebs lol

bobmcfc said:
bobmcfc said:

Has it started already ? I'm in love with Eric. I say that a lot don't I, about a lot of celebs lol

It's a Netflix production but you can get it here <a class="postlink" href="http://vodly.to/tv-2739192-Hemlock-Grove/season-1-episode-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vodly.to/tv-2739192-Hemlock-Grov ... -episode-1</a>, use nowVideo, will work on your format- and yeah you do say that a lot, stalker!

bobmcfc said:

It's a Netflix production but you can get it here <a class="postlink" href="http://vodly.to/tv-2739192-Hemlock-Grove/season-1-episode-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vodly.to/tv-2739192-Hemlock-Grov ... -episode-1</a>, use nowVideo, will work on your format- and yeah you do say that a lot, stalker!

Cheers my dear. I know I'm one stop from a restraining order ;)

Just a bump to say that season 4 of Haven is back on the 26th of September on syfy

Very very good show

almost completely caught up with Dexter within the last month having never fancied it before, comes to an end on sept 22nd. Think its absolutely brilliant!!

Mayor West said:
almost completely caught up with Dexter within the last month having never fancied it before, comes to an end on sept 22nd. Think its absolutely brilliant!!

I like Dexter but it is a bit up and down, not all series are great, and the latest series has been a padding out exercise to get to the end. Its offered little else, 2 or 3 really unconvincing baddies, the bloke from Shameless, Zack Hamilton and Vogal's son, they might have well have got Louis Spence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.