TV Series

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Mayor West said:
almost completely caught up with Dexter within the last month having never fancied it before, comes to an end on sept 22nd. Think its absolutely brilliant!!

I like Dexter but it is a bit up and down, not all series are great, and the latest series has been a padding out exercise to get to the end. Its offered little else, 2 or 3 really unconvincing baddies, the bloke from Shameless, Zack Hamilton and Vogal's son, they might have well have got Louis Spence.
Thanks, I look forward to seeing him pop up when I'm catching up with the last few episodes...

pudge said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Mayor West said:
almost completely caught up with Dexter within the last month having never fancied it before, comes to an end on sept 22nd. Think its absolutely brilliant!!

I like Dexter but it is a bit up and down, not all series are great, and the latest series has been a padding out exercise to get to the end. Its offered little else, 2 or 3 really unconvincing baddies, the bloke from Shameless, Zack Hamilton and Vogal's son, they might have well have got Louis Spence.
Thanks, I look forward to seeing him pop up when I'm catching up with the last few episodes...

Shit sorry dude.

waspish said:
bobmcfc said:
Watched every episode of Hemlock Grove and now I'm bored again

Sigh

Try

Gracelands Or Rectify

I'm waiting for another supernaturally type show. Zin got me hemlock and now that's done I feel lost again.

Has anyone watched The Following? Looks pretty good, might try it after I've finished watching Banshee.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2071645/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2071645/</a>

Doubt anything will ever compare to Breaking Bad though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.