TV Series

Yeah I watched the first season a bit back really enjoyed it.

Started watching designated Survivor last night brilliant pity its only 6 episodes.
Just watched latest episode tonight. Good show, but Sutherland's gravelly mumbling is starting to get on my nerves. Here's hoping we get more Maggie Q.

Tried watching the second episode of Westworld last night (missed the first). Lasted about halfway through it. Meh. Although Thandie Newton does scrub up well!

It's not gonna be everybody's cup of tea, but after Zin reminded me about 'Atlanta' I kept my eye for new shows and there's one out called 'Insecure'.

I found it pretty funny and the black female comedy perspective shouldn't be 'unique', in this day and age, but it is and holds its own with 'Atlanta'.

Fo sho.

It's not gonna be everybody's cup of tea, but after Zin reminded me about 'Atlanta' I kept my eye for new shows and there's one out called 'Insecure'.

I found it pretty funny and the black female comedy perspective shouldn't be 'unique', in this day and age, but it is and holds its own with 'Atlanta'.

Fo sho.

On it (:

Started watching The Level on ITV. Pretty good. 2 episodes in and it has a feel of Broadchurch (whodunnit? type of programme)

3rd episode is tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.