TV Series

Just started episode 2 of Westworld, i must go to this imaginary place pronto, i would not get past the front door if i had a hostess like that, i'd short circuit whatever i have left in the pot long before i shot any fucker.

Just started episode 2 of Westworld, i must go to this imaginary place pronto, i would not get past the front door if i had a hostess like that, i'd short circuit whatever i have left in the pot long before i shot any fucker.

Funnily enough I was watching it last night too and had exactly the same thought. A quick google tells me she is the wonderfully named Talulah Riley.

landscape-1476104511-talulah.jpg

has anyone else noticed the car insurance ad with a Marc Bolan backing track, don't think that was thought through

Funnily enough I was watching it last night too and had exactly the same thought. A quick google tells me she is the wonderfully named Talulah Riley.

landscape-1476104511-talulah.jpg

That is the lass yeah, pretty name for a pretty woman. Just seen that show getting released Bigga, gonna download it and give it a whirl tonight.

Just watched the first two episodes of Continuum and it's very good. Can't believe I've missed this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.