TV Series

Saw an ad for a new show with Nick Nolte as an ex president. Jesus, the fucker cant even speak anymore. Made my throat hurt listening to him try and bark out two sentences.

Just finished stranger things, what a fantastic series, absolutely loved it. Anyone know if there is gonna be a new series? Kind of left it open. Almost hoping it's a one off, leave it with that memory. Loved the whole 80's setting, added perfectly to the atmosphere.

Just finished stranger things, what a fantastic series, absolutely loved it. Anyone know if there is gonna be a new series? Kind of left it open. Almost hoping it's a one off, leave it with that memory. Loved the whole 80's setting, added perfectly to the atmosphere.

Stranger Things has indeed been renewed for a second season to stream (Netflix) some time in 2017.

I watched the first couple because of all the bruhaha on fuckbook and other social media bollocks. I can't say that it's caught my attention. I've been meaning to watch the third one, but have had no motivation to do so.

Just started Halt and catch fire season 3 what a great well written show and if you grew up in the 80's as a teenager you will love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.