TV Series

116301.gif

Not a series, but watching c4 'one killer punch'. Makes me feel sick watching it seeing how so many peoples lives just change in an instant. Just shows what a thin edge we all walk.

Not a series, but watching c4 'one killer punch'. Makes me feel sick watching it seeing how so many peoples lives just change in an instant. Just shows what a thin edge we all walk.

Just finished watching this, very well made but a truely terrifying subject matter. there but for the grace of god and all that, on either side.
Very moving at the end and a lot of respect for the last guys wife.

Watching this really makes me wonder how amazing the whole planet would be without humans.
These humans who are the demise of such wonderous creatures are just innocent babies born and generally raised by loving parents.

The world could be a wonderful place if each those kids grew up to experience only peace and fairness. IMO as dreams go this is far more attractive than a human free planet.

Nature is fascinating and beautiful but not more important than our species. Anyone who's held a child in their arms should realize this.

(I know I'll get slated for this opinion - as usual)

Just finished watching this, very well made but a truely terrifying subject matter. there but for the grace of god and all that, on either side.
Very moving at the end and a lot of respect for the last guys wife.
Yes that made me well up at the end. We've all been drunk and acted like dicks, just hard to imagine both sides of those stories. Heartbreaking watching it.

These humans who are the demise of such wonderous creatures are just innocent babies born and generally raised by loving parents.

The world could be a wonderful place if each those kids grew up to experience only peace and fairness. IMO as dreams go this is far more attractive than a human free planet.

Nature is fascinating and beautiful but not more important than our species. Anyone who's held a child in their arms should realize this.

(I know I'll get slated for this opinion - as usual)
You seem to smoke alot of weed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.