TV Series

Weird enough with just a glass of wine. Fuck knows what your thinking with a wilsons bird of paradise.

Haha, i was thinking they half look like a mask at a fancy ballroom do and then you see the head and it is obvious they are turning into Dr Manhattan.

'You are no more a threat to me than a bird...Eh, you were saying you big bald blue ****'

I wonder how it would be if we did not have this materialistic lifestyle and some of the mechanisms that perpetuate it. We could built the tech to reach for the stars and have the progress with all that entails whilst looking after our earth better. In this context i find the word 'profit' disgusting.

As a confirmed anti-Royalist, I have to say, I'm quite enjoying 'The Crown'. This could be an epiphany in my life and I become a raging Royal watcher.

Haha, i was thinking they half look like a mask at a fancy ballroom do and then you see the head and it is obvious they are turning into Dr Manhattan.

'You are no more a threat to me than a bird...Eh, you were saying you big bald blue ****'

I wonder how it would be if we did not have this materialistic lifestyle and some of the mechanisms that perpetuate it. We could built the tech to reach for the stars and have the progress with all that entails whilst looking after our earth better. In this context i find the word 'profit' disgusting.
It's so sad when you see this programme what we have done to the planet we live on. It's a beautiful world and we are doing are absolute upmost to destroy it. Makes people like Attenborough such special people.

Snow leopards last week, Jaguars this week fucking magic stuff, brilliant, beautiful and fucking dangerous beasts, amazing, just amazing.

In general its all been superb, the BBC should just produce more of this stuff, cant get enough of it.
Don't think anyone in the world does it better, but they can still fuck off with those snakes last week

Fuck you and your racer snake equality act, shoot the cunts with fire and bombs.
crying_cute_green_snake_greeting_cards_mugs_pin_jigsaw_puzzle-r997f11d936af42cda27b9d6653d610d6_ambtl_8byvr_324.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.