TV Series

Not sure if this is the thread and not being a TV afficenado I wiill give of my two penyworth.
We have started to watch a sky series on box office called day walkers

There around seven or eight series and it's all about zobified zombies who simply will not die unless you tap there heads with bullets or crossbow bolts.We have progressed now onto series two and I wonder how they can keep this up for 100 plus epiodes of growling moaning zombiefied scum festering ghouls hungry for bone and sinew ?

We justspent one programme looking for a girl who got lost and episode two was about young freckly champ lad who got shot when deertalking a deer and now is being treated by oklahomas finest vetinary surgeon who will do his best to remove the 6 fragments of bullat that the vet has seen without an x ray..I mean wtf how can he establish 6 pieces of bullet fragmentation without x rays ehh ?.

Anyway we watched this last night and we were both slurping and then went to bed and all night long I had to dodge the walking dead as they tried to track me down.
Worsest nightmares ever and even the fbi and csa got involved and I woke three times and then went back to sleep and the fookers were still there waiting for me like I was dinner or something.

I watched in the past only one blokbuster biggie and that was game of thrones and it was incredulous and the best tv I have ever ever seen and I think Tyrion Lanister should be made pope or prime minister he is that good a bloke and the blonde lass who hangs around with dragons is a proper nice looking heroine.

That is all for now expet the zombies wont get me tonight as Im not going to bed ehh

Fooking dreams !

Last edited by a moderator:
So there's no hero, or even anti-hero?

I'm out.

Don't be crazy!! Some of the writing on 'Billions' is some of the best TV around, at the moment. Sometimes you don't even see the set up, cos of the 'slight-of-hand' writing, but it's all there!

The very first time I saw the first episode, I called it a financial 'cops and robbers' show.

I was wrong; it's 'tw@ vs tw@'!!

I was looking forward to watching Taboo now you cunts have put me off and I still have to watch it because of the wife.
I am enjoying it. Plot full of holes, no historical accuracy and a main character who only says things in short 'profound' sentences with no sense of irony/humour. Still compelling though.

Don't be crazy!! Some of the writing on 'Billions' is some of the best TV around, at the moment. Sometimes you don't even see the set up, cos of the 'slight-of-hand' writing, but it's all there!

The very first time I saw the first episode, I called it a financial 'cops and robbers' show.

I was wrong; it's 'tw@ vs tw@'!!

The sleight of hand is pointless if I'm not rooting for anyone. They can all get arrested for all I care.

Anyway we watched this last night and we were both slurping and then went to bed and all night long I had to dodge the walking dead as they tried to track me down.
Worsest nightmares ever and even the fbi and csa got involved and I woke three times and then went back to sleep and the fookers were still there waiting for me like I was dinner or something.

I watched in the past only one blokbuster biggie and that was game of thrones and it was incredulous and the best tv I have ever ever seen and I think Tyrion Lanister should be made pope or prime minister he is that good a bloke and the blonde lass who hangs around with dragons is a proper nice looking heroine.

That is all for now expet the zombies wont get me tonight as Im not going to bed ehh

Fooking dreams !

The CSA....give me zombies any day of the week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.