TV Series

Narcos is absolutely brilliant. I was late to it, but once I started, I became obsessed. I actually liked Escobar, despite the awful things he was responsible for and can't wait for the next series.

Walking dead has almost driven me to the end now, it is utterly devoid of anything right now. Didnt think it could get much worse but its now just turned into background TV.

Walking dead has almost driven me to the end now, it is utterly devoid of anything right now. Didnt think it could get much worse but its now just turned into background TV.
I'm nearly at the point of no return. I think people have had enough now. Again with that stupid woman that can't speak properly. What a god awful plot line/character.

I'm nearly at the point of no return. I think people have had enough now. Again with that stupid woman that can't speak properly. What a god awful plot line/character.
It's become such a bumbling hotch potch of story lines it just has no momentum at all. It's like they have 10 different writers all day in separate rooms putting together episodes with no understanding of what the others have written. It's so very boring as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.