TV Series

Just a shames there's only 6 episodes in a series

Yes and no, it keeps it fresh and you wanting more. It also allows the actors to do other stuff so they will keep coming back.

The writer has said he sees another 3 or 4 series if the BBC will commission them and that Cillain Murphy is up for it, its basically Tommy's story, he said he envisions the ending he will be Sir Thomas and it will be, of course dramatic, at the outbreak of WWII, so the story basically goes from WWI to WWII.

I'm pretty certain from watching this trailer that cillian is playing the role of tommy Shelby. The movie is called Dunkirk

I'm pretty certain from watching this trailer that cillian is playing the role of tommy Shelby. The movie is called Dunkirk

Is that legit, as there are 2 shots straight from Peaky Blinders, the one with the cut over his eye is the end of series 2 when he gets out of the grave.

Already been tipped to be the big film at the Oscars next year.

Is that legit, as there are 2 shots straight from Peaky Blinders, the one with the cut over his eye is the end of series 2 when he gets out of the grave.

Already been tipped to be the big film at the Oscars next year.

It would be brilliant if it was tommy Shelby. I'm doubting the trailer myself now

Ha, been mad since I saw you, work was hectic last Thurs and Fri, went out very big on Friday night, basically got home Sunday, been in recovery since. I was on here briefly laughing at Arsenal on Tues night, was out for the game last night, so just havent had chance to post.

No worries sir, it seems to sort a certain someone's kodi i would be best having you present at his abode, just shout me when you will be around boss and i'll sort it. I remember you had stuff lined up so assumed you were taking a few day's to properly say sorry to your liver :-D

No worries sir, it seems to sort a certain someone's kodi i would be best having you present at his abode, just shout me when you will be around boss and i'll sort it. I remember you had stuff lined up so assumed you were taking a few day's to properly say sorry to your liver :-D

I gave my whole body a going over if truth be told mate, mentally ruined rather than anything else.

He goes away at the weekend, so it will be a week or so, but will give you a shout, he lost the remote control, so has been sorting another one (then found the one he lost the daft ****)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.