TV Series

The great thing isI have all the episodes and no commercials to endure.

The down side is I haven't left the house or showered or shaved in three days, pizza boxes, Chinese cartons, kebab remnants and crisp bags everywhere.

The wife is doing her nut.

Selfish cow.
That's another great thing about the show, it really inspires people to be the best that they can be.

That's another great thing about the show, it really inspires people to be the best that they can be.

You're right. Before I started watching it I used to set the pizza boxes alight and piss in the sink.

She doesn't know she's born.

You're right. Before I started watching it I used to set the pizza boxes alight and piss in the sink.

She doesn't know she's born.
Whereas now you piss in the pizza boxes, then set fire to them in the sink? Much more tidy and efficient.

Bartlet would be proud.

What you chatting about, willis...

There's a state of vampire diaries mourning in my house for 7 days..

Bob was never a true fan anyway, only in it for the eye candy (:

As if, three times I've watched the final episode you fucking heathen ! 8 years I've invested and I cried rivers, sweat blood and tears. !!

I actually might have to take a week off sick. I'm ruined !!

Last edited:
As if, three times I've watched the final episode you fucking heathen ! 8 years I've invested and I cried rivers, sweat blood and tears. !!

I actually might have to take a week off sick. I'm ruined !!

I'm betting you haven't watched the wrapping up documentary....

http://gorillavid.in/hd5y30ixkoxy

Still doesn't beat the Damon ending from season 6, it should of wrapped it there imo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.