TV Series

Every time there is a season break sadly I rewatch

I was the same when buffy, angel and sunset beach ended...

Only ever seasons I rewatched was the first season of games of thrones and the Expanse which is one of the best SiFi series I've watched, superb series

A few are going over to the originals, might have to pick that back up!
Caroline and bonnie are going over

Funnily enough Vampire diaries named Enzo after my Siamese Cat. I shit you not ! He's 7 years old and I named him after Enzo Ferrari. The copying bastards

I confess to being a secret TVD fan...The finale was done brilliantly, summed up the 8 years very well.

Right where's the exit to sneak out of this thread...

If any of you have any lads between the age of 9 and 14 I would recommend watching the Wonder Years with them - Not only can you enjoy an 80s classic again but you can watch your children squirm with embarrassment as they relate to the trials and tribulations of fitting in at school, the relationship with your parents and the nightmare subject of girls that you fancy....Pure comedy gold at the moment watching my 10 year old cringe under the blanket when we watch this all together ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.