TV Series

I mainly watch Masha and the Bear currently.

It's pretty decent though I reckon the Bear must have had some traumatic abuse in the past such is its aversion to any form of discipline, and he once locked her emergency phone in the basement so he could watch the footy and she nearly got ate by wolves. In fact I've never been able to work out what the relationship is between these two, she doesn't seem to live with him but doesn't seem to live elsewhere either. Nor do I understand why a bear who lives in the woods of Russia thought it a decent idea to adopt a penguin though I thought it was clever that his cousin was a panda. Because they're both bears you see.

As a side note, I think Peppa Pig creates sexist gender stereotypes where the Dad and Grandad are a raging simpletons and all the female characters are somehow the smartest people in the room. It's always Daddy Pig's fault and he's portrayed as being useless despite being the major breadwinner and even an Olympic Gold Medallist in muddy puddle jumping which must take some form of discipline. The amount of shit he puts up with is a joke. Can't even get a break when he's on holiday because he had to search all night for a goldfish that could blow bubbles on command. He should leave the ungrateful twats.

This is my life now.

They live in the woods of Poland.

Sheeeesh

As for Peppa Pig they all deserve the frying pan. Cunts.

I should buy a smart telly with wifi but i am scared of it lol

A smart TV is a dumb computer with a big screen!!

If it's got a cam and you like getting undressed in front of it, that's when I'd question the whole CIA thing!!

Get an LG/ Sony if you want access to world TV via Kodi. A decent one is around £400, these days.

I wish I got one and may yet, for the bedroom!

A smart TV is a dumb computer with a big screen!!

If it's got a cam and you like getting undressed in front of it, that's when I'd question the whole CIA thing!!

Get an LG/ Sony if you want access to world TV via Kodi. A decent one is around £400, these days.

I wish I got one and may yet, for the bedroom!
I have tape over the camera thing on my computer,i'm getting paranoid someone can see me ha
My old telly is enough for me at the moment,i have sky and bt so can watch everythingi want,i stream our games that are not on telly and watch it on the computer,i'm such an old fogey when it comes to technology,the simple the better

Don't worry mate, it won't be long before you graduate to Paw Patrol.

Pah....PJ Masks is where its at these days and yes, I too have to watch it from morning till night at the weekends on the lounge TV despite putting a 32inch fucking hd tv and second sky box in the play room for them!

Pah....PJ Masks is where its at these days and yes, I too have to watch it from morning till night at the weekends on the lounge TV despite putting a 32inch fucking hd tv and second sky box in the play room for them!

Funnily enough my 4 year old grandson is watching more PJ Masks than Paw Patrol, a situation I would not have believed possible a few weeks ago. Our sky box is full of their shit. Pokemon, Nexo Knights, PJ Masks.

Funnily enough my 4 year old grandson is watching more PJ Masks than Paw Patrol, a situation I would not have believed possible a few weeks ago. Our sky box is full of their shit. Pokemon, Nexo Knights, PJ Masks.

I have a trick here - I don't have a Sky box. This means that you generally have to know what you're looking for to watch it rather than any old shit just coming on.

So far I've got Masha and the Bear on repeat, Mr Tumble is becoming a fast favourite displacing the previous hot shit of Peppa Pig along with classic episodes of Noddy and In the Night Garden for all of the pre-bedtime needs.

In honesty there are two current types of content that we agree on - he will sit watching City chant videos for ages and absolutely loves the Guardiola/Glad All Over song, and he's also picked up a liking of Formula 1, Top Gear or any other show that feature revving/noisy engines. We find a happy middle ground so it's not just Masha all day every day.

Not a big fan of Game of Thrones though the little shit.

Impossible, the signs have Russian writing on them!

I fucking stand corrected haha. I actually think it's pretty decent compared to half the shit they churn out these days. Even My Little Pony has had decent money spent on it.

What have our lives come to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.