TV Series

It's a long shot, but has anyone watched "Black" on Netflix? It's in Korean so I figure probably not, but I'm really enjoying it, it's really weird but quite well put together (even if the Korean acting seems a little OTT). Took 3 episodes (90 minutes each!) before I even really knew what the show was even really about, but it's got lots of overlapping threads and strange twists and it's certainly interesting if you're willing to put in the effort of a lot of subtitle reading.
It's on my list, Korean series are usually romantic dramas but this one seems a bit different.

True, although the story telling in the last series or two have pretty much been 16, 1 hour episodes of nothingness. Completely dragged out. That may be why this feels rushed as they may have swung fully the other way. I rather this way than feeling bored and robbed every week. It has lost its way and I wish it was wrapped up but sadly I don't think it will anytime soon.
Don't know mate, it feels like this one might be the last.

It's on my list, Korean series are usually romantic dramas but this one seems a bit different.
Aye, it is definitely different. Elements of Death Note about it, seems like the sort of idea that will get taken up by someone and made into a US version as it's at least different from the usual TV tropes

I find 'Mindhunters' a very odd watch. From ep 1, I couldn't warm to the lead character at all(perhaps it designed that way?). I found the dialogue to be wholly artificial and not how people speak. No pauses, no thought or pauses, just straight dialogue. Almost like a book/ read through.

I almost threw it away. It was only meeting the first villain that captured the imagination and turned the whole tide.

In fact, I found relation of a psychopathic nature between 'Ford' and the interviewees! That, though, may just be the way the actor played the emotionless character.

Not perfect, but fairly interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.