TV Series

giphy.gif

Time for a sex wee.........

Time for a sex wee.........
Gomorrah is just great mate, watched some more of it. I think it has been renewed for 2 more seasons also.
I love the total absence of hollywood in this show, a bit like Peaky in that sense, it is grim, rough, and probably pretty close to real life in the main.

If i watch the sopranos after this will it be shit ? like have i ruined the sopranos for myself watching this first?

Gomorrah is just great mate, watched some more of it. I think it has been renewed for 2 more seasons also.
I love the total absence of hollywood in this show, a bit like Peaky in that sense, it is grim, rough, and probably pretty close to real life in the main.

If i watch the sopranos after this will it be shit ? like have i ruined the sopranos for myself watching this first?
Not at all mate, different characters and scenarios with a different feel to it but still a cracking show, both in my top 5 without question

Finished stranger things season 2 last night. Absolutely baffled as to why all my mates are banging on about it, average as anything then two good episodes at the end.
I watched the first series after a lad at work said it was good, I though that he was taking the piss and it was a kids programme, might take a peek at the second one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.