TV Series

Finished The Punisher last night. Thought it was great. Really recommend it to everyone. Wasn’t expecting too much despite good reviews but I was pleasantly surprised.

I am a broken man, gonna have to go back to breaking bad and the wire.

@Danamy you have ruined me sir. What do i do with my life now i have caught up with Gomorra? I am giving serious consideration to starting it from scratch again already tonight. I could talk for hours about this show and only have debated the first couple of episodes. You could chat indefinitely with all that happens after. Not even GoT can fill the void, gutted!

I am a broken man, gonna have to go back to breaking bad and the wire.

@Danamy you have ruined me sir. What do i do with my life now i have caught up with Gomorra? I am giving serious consideration to starting it from scratch again already tonight. I could talk for hours about this show and only have debated the first couple of episodes. You could chat indefinitely with all that happens after. Not even GoT can fill the void, gutted!
Apologies bud, you'll have to book yourself in at the Priory until your cravings pass.

In the meantime though if you haven't previously watched the Sopranos it's worth a visit, not as gritty as Gomorra but it's got good storylines with some great characters, it'll certainly fill the void and give you a fix ;-)

Apologies bud, you'll have to book yourself in at the Priory until your cravings pass.

In the meantime though if you haven't previously watched the Sopranos it's worth a visit, not as gritty as Gomorra but it's got good storylines with some great characters, it'll certainly fill the void and give you a fix ;-)

Cheers, grabbing s01e01 now boss. I am addicted to Gomorra, i have spent 3 hours researching the actors, gone over google maps etc. Basically i am thinking of packing it all in, moving to Napoli, getting a shit haircut and a moped xD Nah, just desperately interesting to see it all.

Thanks for the advice on Sopranos and what to expect, still gutted xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.