TV Series

I thought Luther was really good.

I had heard good things about it but never got round to seeing it till recently and apart from Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson doing a good acting job the plots were terrible. The first series especially with his cop mate was just insulting really. Loads of implausible nonsense just to get to the final scene. Basically the writer was useless.

I had heard good things about it but never got round to seeing it till recently and apart from Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson doing a good acting job the plots were terrible. The first series especially with his cop mate was just insulting really. Loads of implausible nonsense just to get to the final scene. Basically the writer was useless.
I'd agree with that. If Idris Elba wasn't in it they'd be calling it shite.

Has anybody watched the Netflix series “Dark”?

yes. i really rated it, and felt it had a darker moodier 'stranger things' type feel about it.

It also doesn't have any glaringly massive plot holes like you get in some US produced Sci-fi productions, but it can become hard work trying to follow/identify the same characters over 3 different time-lines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.