TV Series

Thanks for that young buck, been waiting on this... big fan of glover!

Watch it yet Uncle Zim? I’ve watched it twice now. Darius is my fav character on TV by far. Had me cracking up when he said “I would say it’s nice to meet you, but I don’t believe in time as a concept, so I’ll just say, ‘We always met.”.

Not sure if you guys can appreciate just how brilliant that Florida man scene was being a Brit! Or the casting of Katt Williams! Brilliant. In Florida they can’t release the names of people so crazy headlines always recall to the ppl as “Florida man”.

Just binged it myself today, decent enough but definitely loose endings to be dealt with, fingers crossed for season 2.

Now 4 episodes in and enjoying it other than Suranne Jones' accent .....it's all over the shop and annoying as hell

Now 4 episodes in and enjoying it other than Suranne Jones' accent .....it's all over the shop and annoying as hell

Agreed it was a poor attempt, she should have just spoken as normal, wouldn't have detracted in any way really. Tbh the way they all speak these days in most dramas accents are often lost, most of them just growl their lines.

edit; Stephen Graham up to his usual high standard, cracking actor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.