TV Series

Almost at the end of better call Saul series 1, gotta ask does it get any better? Because its kinda dull and boring.

Almost at the end of better call Saul series 1, gotta ask does it get any better? Because its kinda dull and boring.

Every season is comfortably better than the previous one Imo. But im speaking as someone that loved the first season. The show is very much a slow burner and doesnt really change pace too much throughout, familiar breaking bad characters showing up adds a lot to the show. If you don't enjoy season 1 then the show probably just isn't for you.

Got to admit I felt exactly the same after watching the first season. I never went back to it but people say it gets better with every new season.

Bosch is fantastic.

I had ever heard of it but this afternoon whilst keeping out of the sun I thought I would give it a go.

Thanks for the heads up. I ended up watching the 1st seven episodes and am really enjoying it.

Probably watch a another 3 or 4 tomorrow evening. Just finished episode 7 but unfortunately now need to go to bed.

The Rain (Season 1) on Netflix

Think it's originally a Danish production now dubbed into English (although you still have the option to watch it in it's original language with English subs)

Watchable but nothing special ( i much preferred The Dark, which i thought was a lot better)

6/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.