TV Series

For anyone that didn't catch the Handmaid's Tale series 1 first time around, it is showing as a box set on Sky. The second series has just been released. Series 1 is up there with the very best TV ever produced imo. Fantastic production values, acting and writing. Seriously scary stuff.

Season 2 has just gone off the plot. I can only assume that much like other TV shows, season 1 followed the book, success meant seasons 2+ are commissioned with different writers, so it loses everything that holds it together.

Watched all 10 episodes of Cobra Kai last night. Johnny Lawrence is still a right bastard, but in this spin off, I absolutely love him for it. One of the best things I've watched for a while.

Also finished off S3 of 12 Monkeys, which I've thoroughly enjoyed.

Tonight's schedule will be to catch up with S3 of The Expanse and Westworld.

Watched all 10 episodes of Cobra Kai last night. Johnny Lawrence is still a right bastard, but in this spin off, I absolutely love him for it. One of the best things I've watched for a while.

Also finished off S3 of 12 Monkeys, which I've thoroughly enjoyed.

Tonight's schedule will be to catch up with S3 of The Expanse and Westworld.
Yeah I really loved cobra Kai. Can’t wait for season 2

Yeah I really loved cobra Kai. Can’t wait for season 2
2019 though! I rarely laugh out loud watching TV on my own, but there were moments in Cobra Kai that had me in stitches. Never thought I'd be rooting for Johnny but one of the best anti-heroes I can remember.

EDIT: And Cobra Kai is such a badass name for a dojo.

2019 though! I rarely laugh out loud watching TV on my own, but there were moments in Cobra Kai that had me in stitches. Never thought I'd be rooting for Johnny but one of the best anti-heroes I can remember.

EDIT: And Cobra Kai is such a badass name for a dojo.

Agree - it was excellent and made even better if you were around for the original karate kid films. Really looking forward to series 2!

Ive been looking forward to this being made for a long time, really good trilogy of books (well the first and the third at least) and looking forward to seeing how they adapt to the story.

Ive been looking forward to this being made for a long time, really good trilogy of books (well the first and the third at least) and looking forward to seeing how they adapt to the story.

Yep me to only problem is it’s by fox and they love to cancel tv shows on a whim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.