TV Series

Bloody hell, series 2 of the Handmaids tale is hard going. Please tell me it speeds or lightens up soon (just finished episode 2).

I’m not sure a Englishman Irishman and Scotsman joke being told while a handmaiden gets raped fits in with the tone of the work tbh. I suppose one of the aunts could stand on a rake in a sideshow bob type manner though.

Not really a series but on iPlayer there’s a themed series of one offs. Killed by...

Just watched Killed by my debt. A very hard watch because it’s so real. I’ve seen the others and they are equally harrowing. Don’t watch it if you have money problems.

Bloody hell, series 2 of the Handmaids tale is hard going. Please tell me it speeds or lightens up soon (just finished episode 2).

It gives momments to see hope and also despair, onto latest episode stateside and it was genuinely more heartfelt in the mi or victories.

The June/serena dynamic builds up strongly

It gets worse mate. Completely unbelievable shit now. Lost all credibility as to being a believable society.

Nonsense, it could easily happen, any breakdown in society could lead to such a state.

The season now on it's own path as the novel is pretty much used up has been as good as the first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.