TV Series

Second series was much better tbf, all that was needed was a better story, which season 2 had and finished strongly, much better than Luke cage and Jessica Jones did imho.

What they should have done was use Luke Cage and Iron fist season 2 into a heroes for hire storyline and as they have said the charactor will be seen again I can see Luke Cage S3 possibly becoming.

Also the scope for a Daughter of the Dragon spin off happening with Rand appearing as a cameo would be popular

With that said, they need a better actor for the 'Rand' character.

Finn Jones just ain't that guy.

Well, that puts paid to 'The Defenders', then. The other stand alone series have improved.

I suppose, there's a distant possibility of a revival and re-imagining of 'Iron Fist' making 'Danny Rand' half Asian, at least.

They should have done that from the off, or have a much more charismatic actor do something with a character that's fairly dull.

Fight scenes should have been sooo much better and Netflix/ Marvel lost control of this one, big time!

Defenders was cancelled also

Defenders was cancelled also

Cancelled by Netflix.

You have to understand Disney own Marvel. I'm assuming the current round of series for 'Daredevil', 'Luke Cage' and 'Jessica Jones', on Netflix, could come to an end in the next couple of years and resurface on the Disney streaming service as Disney will want its own product back in stables.

It'll be the right amount of time to re-imagine both the concept of 'Iron Fist' and 'The Defenders' by the time the others join the service, potentially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.