TV Series

Ive enjoyed it but on series 3 now and it seems to me like they strung this out as it was doing well Rather than there being a need for another 6 episodes.
We are exactly the same. Got two episodes to go in s3 and it feels like they have just milked the show for a final series. Still enjoying it, but lost a bit of its appeal.

I totally understand. Wasn't quite as gripped by season 3 due to it getting really hard to keep up with. It's pulled together really well in the finale imo, and I'll probably watch it again with the knowledge gained from watching it through once. Stick with it.
Just finished it all and really enjoyed the ending and how that final episode brought it all together. The whole series 3 though felt far too complicated and the jumping between times and worlds confused the crap out of me. I think like you I’ll watch the whole thing again as up to the end of series 2 I loved it and with hindsight I’ll understand it all a bit better.

Just recently stumbled upon this Mini Series - OUR BOYS
From last year , HBO.
Quite decent so far.

Description
Set in the summer of 2014, the series is based on the true events which led to the outbreak of war in Gaza. When three Jewish teenagers are kidnapped and murdered by Hamas militants, Israel is shocked, shaken and furious. In an apparent response to the horrific act, the burned body of 16-year-old Pa… more
First episode date: 12 August 2019
Final episode date: 7 October 2019
Network: HBO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.