TV Series

TheRemainsOfTheDave

Team supported
Everyday
Series 3 is more about tying everything together. It will all make sense in the last episode.
Yes, it is all made quite clear at the end. Sadly I thought, like most shows of this type, that the setting up of the story is much more interesting than the finish. Would have preferred it to be a 2 season story.

Pablo1

Watched ‘Challenger’ yesterday. Four episodes on the shuttle explosion.
Very well made and very sad watching the back story and how it was never safe for take off.
NASA certainly didn’t come out of the series well.

DazWA9

Yes, it is all made quite clear at the end. Sadly I thought, like most shows of this type, that the setting up of the story is much more interesting than the finish. Would have preferred it to be a 2 season story.
Don't know about you but I found the ending to be quite a let down. It started to get blatantly obvious how they would end it.

bluetonium

Started watching two weeks to live with Maisie Williams, pretty good so far. Premise is that she's the daughter of a doomsday prepper and escapes into the real world but has a different set of skills and understanding of life that set up some situations.

Not sure it needs quite the full comedy duo act provided by the sidekicks / love interest, bit we'll see where it goes.

Dr Jacoby

I’ve just started the third episode of Ozark but I’m struggling to get into it so far.

Mr. Wednesday

Team supported
Falkirk
Best shows recently have been Dark and The Boys, imo

Anyone seen them and think there's anything better atm?

About to give Raised By Wolves a go. Accidentally played episode 2 and there was a war scene that looked really intriguing

I've heard good things about Lovecraft Country, not watched it yet though.

Mr. Wednesday

Team supported
Falkirk
Glad it isn’t only me then. I’m on e3 and I genuinely don’t have a clue what’s going on.

I totally understand. Wasn't quite as gripped by season 3 due to it getting really hard to keep up with. It's pulled together really well in the finale imo, and I'll probably watch it again with the knowledge gained from watching it through once. Stick with it.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.