TV Series

Hearing a lot of good reviews on a series called Spiral. French crime drama. Anyone seen it ?
It's brilliant. Series 8 starts tomorrow on BBC4. 8 episodes I think, 2 each Saturday throughout January. But if you've not seen it at all, recommend you start at series 1 :)

There was a series in similar vein some years ago called Braquo. Starred Jean Hugues Anglade, who some may recall from Nikita and Betty Blue back in the day. Again well worth seeking out.

I saw a couple of episodes of Spiral around 2010, and put it on the list to start from the beginning. It's taken me this long to find it anywhere from the start with subtitles, but yay, all seven series are on Iplayer:

I saw a couple of episodes of Spiral around 2010, and put it on the list to start from the beginning. It's taken me this long to find it anywhere from the start with subtitles, but yay, all seven series are on Iplayer:

Might take a look at that. Wasn’t aware of it previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.