TV Series

I tried to watch FBI but midway through the second episode of the first series I decided I couldn't stand any more of it.

It's brilliant. Series 8 starts tomorrow on BBC4. 8 episodes I think, 2 each Saturday throughout January. But if you've not seen it at all, recommend you start at series 1 :)

There was a series in similar vein some years ago called Braquo. Starred Jean Hugues Anglade, who some may recall from Nikita and Betty Blue back in the day. Again well worth seeking out.
Just started it and is good so far but struggling to persevere with the subtitles

I have just watched the first series of Back on 4 on demand (done 2017) and really is very good. I hadn’t heard of it before but the fact it was Mitchell and Webb intrigued me (100% on rotten tomatoes as well - don’t see that very often).

Anyway what really prompted me to post this is the fact that the last episode leaves you wanting more and the second series is due for release this month!

I have just watched the first series of Back on 4 on demand (done 2017) and really is very good. I hadn’t heard of it before but the fact it was Mitchell and Webb intrigued me (100% on rotten tomatoes as well - don’t see that very often).

Anyway what really prompted me to post this is the fact that the last episode leaves you wanting more and the second series is due for release this month!
100%?

It was decent, from memory. I don't know how Rotten Tomatoes does its scoring, though, but I'd say 7 or 8 out of 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.