TV Series

I've been trying out 'New Amsterdam'...

Boy, it's so... formulaic. It's like every other hospital drama that's come before it and, probably, after it!

The most ANNOYING feature is the main guy 'Dr Goodwin' who was, obviously, selected because he could do a 'Z list' impersonation of George Clooney!

The irritating little head wobbles, the tilted head, the quarter/ half smiles, the shuffles... Oh my... ARRRGGGHHH!! It's so grating, but I'm invested with time now.

*sigh*

I've been trying out 'New Amsterdam'...

Boy, it's so... formulaic. It's like every other hospital drama that's come before it and, probably, after it!

The most ANNOYING feature is the main guy 'Dr Goodwin' who was, obviously, selected because he could do a 'Z list' impersonation of George Clooney!

The irritating little head wobbles, the tilted head, the quarter/ half smiles, the shuffles... Oh my... ARRRGGGHHH!! It's so grating, but I'm invested with time now.

*sigh*

I somehow made it to the end of the pilot episode but that was it for me.

We started an Aussie show called Offspring on the weekend (Netflix). Funny in places, the main character is a hospital doctor but it focuses more on her dysfunctional family. Will definitely watch another episode.

Got back into Bosch, starting from season 5 again after i forgot about it for so long. Such a great character.

Does it actually get better. Season 1 was really laboured in my opinion and 3 episodes into season 2 was feeling the same. It must get better to get the reviews it had?

Not my usual viewing but the Mrs had it on so started watching call my agent on netflix.French with subtitles.lighthearted with a little bit of oo la la in it if you know what I mean.

Could not agree more. The most miserable 5 years of my life and don't need any tv programme to remind me of it. Weird as loved primary school and then loved college and uni, but the memory of high school just makes me cringe.
Same as, looked forward so much to leaving school but then went on to employment with day release for 4 years, loved it, 3 card brag in the pub at lunchtime and a day off work was brilliant. One of my co students has been a friend ever since, he's got a birthday you can't forget 3456.

first episode of Lupin was great fun!

Yeah i enjoyed it overall.

big warning for anyone considering it, it stops midway through series 1. so the 5 parts are 5 out of 10, not 5 out of 5.

frustrating, i now have to wait till.the second half is out

Does it actually get better. Season 1 was really laboured in my opinion and 3 episodes into season 2 was feeling the same. It must get better to get the reviews it had?
I suppose it depends on your tastes. If you're looking for action every episode, then that's not Bosch. It's more like The Wire, just corruption and showing different characters personal struggles in their work and lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.