TV Series

Just started watching Banshee. Not bad!
I'd honestly say, that out of all the series I've watched, this is the one I wish I'd given more time and attention to, was decorating and putting up furniture and stuff at the time whilst I watched it so was a bit pre-occupied, and it was still top stuff.

I've developed a bit of a soft spot for the witch. Ladies with a sense of humour and dark looks make me go all wobbly!
Is she part of the 'Marvel Canon/Universe' (I'm not even sure if that makes sense....)?

Love this show and something me and my ten year old son have completely bonded with.
Went back to watch Age of Ultron on the back of it....The Vision is majestic super hero played very well by Paul Bettany. He managed to do what many of us as kids wanted to do after watching Labyrinth ...

I'd honestly say, that out of all the series I've watched, this is the one I wish I'd given more time and attention to, was decorating and putting up furniture and stuff at the time whilst I watched it so was a bit pre-occupied, and it was still top stuff.
It's an outstanding programme, favourite scenes were mostly set in the bar with sugar and lucas . For me it creeps in my top 5 series of all time.

Breaking Bad
Banshee
The Affair
Bates Motel
Fargo ( currently just started season 3 )

Is she part of the 'Marvel Canon/Universe' (I'm not even sure if that makes sense....)?

Love this show and something me and my ten year old son have completely bonded with.
Went back to watch Age of Ultron on the back of it....The Vision is majestic super hero played very well by Paul Bettany. He managed to do what many of us as kids wanted to do after watching Labyrinth ...
What I should do is watch all the Marvels in chronological order, I've only seen maybe six at different times and realise now that WandaVision is timed after the first Thanos finger-click at the end of Infinity War. And I watched that before Dr. Strange, which I watched after Endgame, which I watched after Iron Man 2, but before Spiderman Homecoming. All over the shop! No wonder that I keep freezing the action and asking my kids what the hell does that mean, who is she, etc etc.

What I should do is watch all the Marvels in chronological order, I've only seen maybe six at different times and realise now that WandaVision is timed after the first Thanos finger-click at the end of Infinity War. And I watched that before Dr. Strange, which I watched after Endgame, which I watched after Iron Man 2, but before Spiderman Homecoming. All over the shop! No wonder that I keep freezing the action and asking my kids what the hell does that mean, who is she, etc etc.
Haha...I'm the same.
I"m not even a comic fan or marvel...just watched a few with the kids and really enjoyed them as pure entertainment done very well.
I thought WandaVision was 'up to date' tbh (with the Vision being 'dead')....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.