TV Series

I've watched 5 of the 8 episodes of the Serpent....i think its fantastic....very tense and Jenna Coleman is possibly the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Its obvious how they could make a film/series out of the true story...

Bit late but we have watched this over 3 nights this week, an excellent series and very gripping. What a story about evil Charles Sobrahj and very well acted.

The jumping back and forth added to it and ensured that things happening throughout this complex tale made sense as the time hopping explained who people were, eg.how many times we saw the guy falling down and hitting his head by the pool or the girl vomiting as she ate her meal.

I agree, Jenna Coleman is a stunning looking lady and pulled off the French Canadian language and accent very well for a lass from Blackpool. We even had Lord Percy playing a Belgian!

Excellent thriller, thoroughly recommend it whilst still available on catch up.

Wandavision is set 3 weeks after end game, in the as she dissapeared after thanos clicked his fingers and returned when the hulk reset, you could assume near the time she meets with clint at the lake after tonys funeral as she is wearing the same clothes.

These events are probably happening around the 6 months before spidermam far from home which would explain mysterios using his multiverse ruse.

She may still do that after all she has been manipulating wanda to find out how her witch powers are so powerful, she may choose to now teach her to control them, and personaly I hope she is redeemed at some point and appear in the fantastic 4 reboot, as she was connected to them greatly

There is a lot to put into the finale, Dotties reveal (probably as moonglow), White vision, whats happened to Monica/ Photon, and tte link to Dr Strange 2.
Thanks for that btw.
Haven’t caught last night’s episode yet but presumably that was the penultimate (8 episode streak?).

It may have been mentioned on here, sometime ago (which I must have missed), but I got put on to 'For Life', which is starring another Brit with a decent Yank accent (can't place it, though!).

Nicholas Pinnock stars in a series based on a real person, and his situation, but fleshed out for TV.

And whilst it's not 'The Wire' you wouldn't put too far away from that universe. I could just imagine the what 'The Wire' writers would have done with this character instead!

A jump from the norm of TV offerings of this type.

It was originally on ABC, but can be found on Kodi and Viva TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.