TV Series

A very underrated and oft overlooked TV series which I very much enjoyed - Counterpart.

It's a science fiction piece set on earth where... well, I'm not going to spoil it for you.

Watch the first episode or two of Counterpart on Amazon Prime - you'll likely be hooked if you're a sci-fi fan.

'Counterpart' is good, but it complicates itself for no reason and takes itself down its own rabbit hole and that's just the first series!!

I will check out the second series at some point this week.

Have you tried 4 Blocks yet mate?

I see it hovering around Spiral/Wire/Sopranos (as Zim pointed out) .

Perhaps not the depth and scope of the latter two, but the US can really crank out some incredible television with big budgets to boot.

I know of 4 Blocks but haven’t gone over to streaming yet. It’s on DVD and German editions often do have subtitles so I might take a chance as I am very keen to see it.

Good programme on Channel 5 last night - Ben Fogle - Inside Chernobyl.

He got to wander around Pripyat. Amazing to see how the wildlife has taken over. He also got good access to the control room in unit 4 and under the steel and concrete plug that has been built over the core.

Uninhabitable for 20,000 years! Although as he shows, somebody does still live there.

Finished Your Honor last night, I thought that it was brilliant.
Another recent series that was good Zero, Zero, Zero. I thought Devils was OK too.

Had no idea there was 2 series already out, thought it was new on BBC2 last night. What are they all available on?

Edit: just checked and all available. Good stuff as thought id have to wait.
That is good. I was going to wait until they were all available before watching but I can start tonight now.

I think series 2 is about something completely different - different cast, characters, settings etc.

Had no idea there was 2 series already out, thought it was new on BBC2 last night. What are they all available on?

Edit: just checked and all available. Good stuff as thought id have to wait.
Nor did I. Loved the first series when it first came out. Ill have a search for series two later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.