TV Series

The flight attendant. We binged it this weekend. Really enjoyed it. Very strange but good.

Is it a comedy? or something else?

I spotted it, was mildly inteigued but couldn't work out what to expect.

Don't agree mate. I know BCS is the prequel but the whole thing is much more intriguing if you watch BB first. Not sure it would work the other way around.
Seconded. Watching BCS and seeing the BB back story building was intriguing. I agree that the 1st series takes a while to get going. For me it was partly because I know the huge leap that is yet to be made from young Jimmy to peak Saul. That said the early episode where he's negotiating down from having the young lads being killed to just being knee capped or something similar is brilliant

Seconded. Watching BCS and seeing the BB back story building was intriguing. I agree that the 1st series takes a while to get going. For me it was partly because I know the huge leap that is yet to be made from young Jimmy to peak Saul. That said the early episode where he's negotiating down from having the young lads being killed to just being knee capped or something similar is brilliant
Marvellous first episode, I grant you.

Jimmy (talking to the skateboarding blackmailers and pointing at his car), "Does this steaming pile of crap say pay day to you"? "The only way that entire car is worth 500 bucks is if there's a 300 dollar hooker sitting in it".

Finished S3 of Ozark last night. I thought this season was superb throughout - a real ratcheting up of tension and can't wait to see where they take it for the 4th and final season. Onto Breaking Bad tonight to see what all the fuss is about.
Ozark is very high on my list of favourites. I've been a big fan of Jason Bateman since Arrested Development.

The storyline, the fact that you can't really predict where it's going, the character development and the cinematography are all absolutely top notch.

As for breaking bad comparisons - I never really got BB. Watched about 3 series and never really got the hype

Ozark is very high on my list of favourites. I've been a big fan of Jason Bateman since Arrested Development.

The storyline, the fact that you can't really predict where it's going, the character development and the cinematography are all absolutely top notch.

As for breaking bad comparisons - I never really got BB. Watched about 3 series and never really got the hype
That cinematography in Ozark is superb, as is pretty much everything about it.

Must admit, 3 episodes into BB and I'm struggling to see why it's so highly rated. I'll persevere for a little longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.