TV Series

Just finished Resident Alien on Sky. Not normally my sort of thing at all, I don’t do anything even vaguely Sci-fi as a rule, I’m more a surreal comedies and gritty crime dramas sort of viewer, but a mate kept badgering me about it and I’m glad he did. It is absolutely brilliant. Fantastic writing, some genuinely hilarious black comedy and a lot of heart as well. A tour de force acting performance by the lead and some superb supporting characters, always the mark of great TV.
Can’t recommend it highly enough
Loved this show. The lead is great but the two kids steal it for me.

Not a big fan of TV in general, hardly watch it, but this and Ted Lasso have got me hooked.

Just finished Resident Alien on Sky. Not normally my sort of thing at all, I don’t do anything even vaguely Sci-fi as a rule, I’m more a surreal comedies and gritty crime dramas sort of viewer, but a mate kept badgering me about it and I’m glad he did. It is absolutely brilliant. Fantastic writing, some genuinely hilarious black comedy and a lot of heart as well. A tour de force acting performance by the lead and some superb supporting characters, always the mark of great TV.
Can’t recommend it highly enough

Yeah saw it come up and I quite like the lead actor in other things (firefly, dollhouse, doom patrol) so gave it a watch and really enjoyed it.

My good lady got me into 'Money Heist' a Spanish dubbed crime series that's popped up on Netflix after she pointed out it was advertised as having 4 parts (she knows my short attention span can't handle a long series) So we watch 4 episodes and guess what? They lie...... 27 poxy episodes to go now they've pulled me in - I don't know what 4 parts meant but I'm stuck with it now, give it a go.

My good lady got me into 'Money Heist' a Spanish dubbed crime series that's popped up on Netflix after she pointed out it was advertised as having 4 parts (she knows my short attention span can't handle a long series) So we watch 4 episodes and guess what? They lie...... 27 poxy episodes to go now they've pulled me in - I don't know what 4 parts meant but I'm stuck with it now, give it a go.
Money Heist is brill, watched every episode and can't remember a bad one

Sack it off mate. It's shit.

I'm watching Deadliest Catch on Discovery.

I'm very, very disappointed though with the first two episodes. The first is simply a rehash of last season on a pretext. The next, concerning Johnathan Hillstrand's decision to rejoin the fleet is so obviously fake on so many levels - that it almost made me give up watching the show entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.