TV Series

Better Call Saul

Arriving home last night from an arduous day at St Annes we had to restrain every sinew of our being not to binge watch B.C.S unto dawns early light.

Season One episode four where he sets up the promo billboard advert for his ailing company had us in hysterics as he raced up the crane to save the day. The man's an absolute cad but a very appealing cad at that and although dodgy as fook it's really difficult not to take to him.

Filmed as a prequel to the Breaking Bad series it ties into the plot magnificently with phenomenal acting and directing. A mention in dispatches to mike the stone faced parking man and also to Jimmy's brother chuck with tin foil gamma ray protection cape for his electromagnetic hypersensitivity Disorder E.S.D.

I think I may just have stumbled across something really special as we now chase through the latter stages of season one in anticipation of much goodness to come. If you haven't already tuned in then give it ago.

Last edited:
Better Call Saul

Arriving home last night from an arduous day at St Annes we had to restrain every sinew of our being not to binge watch our new series B.C.S unto dawns early light.

Season One episode four where he sets up the promo billboard advert for his ailing company had us in hysterics as he raced up the crane to save the day. The man's an absolute cad but a very appealing cad at that and although dodgy as fook it's really difficult not to take to him.

Filmed as a prequel to the Breaking Bad series it ties into the plot magnificently with phenomenal acting and directing. A mention in dispatches to mike the stone faced parking man and also to bobs brother chuck complete with a tin foil gamma ray protection cape for his electromagnetic hypersensitivity Disorder E.S.D.

I think I may just have stumbled across something really special as we now chase through the latter stages of season one in anticipation of much goodness to come. If you haven't already tuned in then give it ago.

It’s a classic.

Recently watched 'your honour' with Bryan cranston out of breaking bad on sky, thought it was great and my Mrs isn't a big TV series fan (weirdo) and she watched all 10 episodes and enjoyed it. Sorry if already been mentioned which I'm sure it would've been as its been out a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.