TV Series

NOT A MOVIE, but do you lot get Ted Lasso (on Apple TV over here)?

The football aspects are a bit shit, but great little comedy character series revolving around a Crystal Palace type team.

Wife and I are enjoying immensely, which is rare given I’m a crime drama guy and she’s a gal pal/romcom kinda girl.
Love Ted Lasso. Some proper laugh out loud moments in it. If you have a PS5, you can get 6 months free of apple tv which is what I did.
Never heard of Ted lasso until I did.

Winter's coming...

Watching GOT for the third time now - building up to watch the final season which I've yet to see.

By all accounts the final season was a terrible letdown - by various complaints either poorly written or far too ambitious - attempting to compress three seasons of events into a single season, with resultant confusion and lack of cohesion.

Winter's coming...

Watching GOT for the third time now - building up to watch the final season which I've yet to see.

By all accounts the final season was a terrible letdown - by various complaints either poorly written or far too ambitious - attempting to compress three seasons of events into a single season, with resultant confusion and lack of cohesion.
It wasnt terrible,but it was a let down because of the incredibly high standards the first few seasons had reached.Once the producers began making assumptions and writing the scripts/scenarios themselves the show took a nose dive culminating in a shallow and disappointing descent to the finale.

Winter's coming...

If the final season was a let down, then the final episode was a war crime. Two years down the line I still haven't gotten over it!

If the final season was a let down, then the final episode was a war crime. Two years down the line I still haven't gotten over it!
I really hope that was just Dumb & Dumber that was responsible for that as if GRRM was involved then it would probably be best if he never did finish writing the book series after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.