TV Series

Isn't that by Stephen King?

I finished watching it all last night mate (Yes it has Kings pawprints all over it) and I wasn't disappointed in it at any stage, it's got a start beginning and end with a great story thrown in for good measure, I will now up my score to 9-10 :)

Here's a trailer for the uninitiated. (I have an online link for those without KODI too which I can send via PM)

Not enjoying it so far. Lots and lots of gunfights but I don't really know whats going on. Where are they attacking? What happened to Negan and the priest? One thing thats bugging me, we know the king fella puts on his Shakespearian dialect for effect, but youre telling me that in the middle of a gun fight he'd keep it up? no way? "By gads you peasants, run forth for the hills as thine enemy has us asunder"

Haha true although I would say it is weirder that his dialect came after about 5/6 years of the world ending so to speak. Madness. It's obviously building to something where it will hopefully all add up it does seem all over at the minute but I prefer it this way to last series.

I finished watching it all last night mate (Yes it has Kings pawprints all over it) and I wasn't disappointed in it at any stage, it's got a start beginning and end with a great story thrown in for good measure, I will now up my score to 9-10 :)

Here's a trailer for the uninitiated. (I have an online link for those without KODI too which I can send via PM)

Added this to my archive, looks very good.

How stupid is it that I'm in a flood of tears watching 'The Good Doctor'?!!

I feel like I'm not gonna be alive long enough to see my son prove me right, when he gets to adulthood.

Whilst he has doubters, even in his own family, I have huge belief in his ability as he keeps proving every year. He's 6 now.

You'll win out in the end, son... x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.