TV Series

I think the Demon 79 episode is right up there with the best Black Mirror episodes. On a par with San Junipero.
And that is the pinnacle. What an episode that was.
I liked the one with Bryce Dallas-Howard, where society is based on likes.

5 in and its warming up a bit. Its ok, 6/10. Mrs struggling with it so itll be something i watch alone when i can grab an hour
I think "ok" is a fair summary at that stage
It's not great by any means, but it's certainly a series that can hook you in.

4th = Shite.

Which is a shame as the others were so good.

Haha we’re all different eh?

IMO 1 & 3 we’re the best of them, followed by 3 then 4.
I actually thought 4 was very good but that it looked less accomplished than it would have otherwise because it pales somewhat due to being set against in the absolute brilliance of the others. Not shite though, a million miles from shite compared to most TV series.

It’s a rhetorical question but, if you’d watched it without the high expectations engendered by the first 3 being “so good” do you think you’d still have it down as shite?

Haha we’re all different eh?

IMO 1 & 3 we’re the best of them, followed by 3 then 4.
I actually thought 4 was very good but that it looked less accomplished than it would have otherwise because it pales somewhat due to being set against in the absolute brilliance of the others. Not shite though, a million miles from shite compared to most TV series.

It’s a rhetorical question but, if you’d watched it without the high expectations engendered by the first 3 being “so good” do you think you’d still have it down as shite?
Yes honestly. Just thought they went way over the top with the verbal diarrhea and innuendo. And the episodes just seemed to meander a bit.
Liked the first 3 a lot though.
Not my favourite tv series by a long way though.

Just on with Yellowjackets. Something quite different, really enjoying it.

I posted about this a couple of times, me and missus have just finished season 2. It’s fucking barmy, I didn’t think missus would like it but she’s hooked so we’ve carried on with it. I can’t work out whether I like it or not, it’s mental.

I posted about this a couple of times, me and missus have just finished season 2. It’s fucking barmy, I didn’t think missus would like it but she’s hooked so we’ve carried on with it. I can’t work out whether I like it or not, it’s mental.
Season 1 was amazing.

Season 2 was average. I'm hoping season 2 was just to fill in story line and it gets good for season 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.