TV Series

Watched Then You Run yesterday. Enough going on to keep me engaged throughout.

Started Ted Lasso last night. Only a few episodes in but I really like him

Started watching Dr. Death. I thought each episode was going to be a different story but that’s not the case.
Not sure I can be bothered with a 13 episode American series. They usually take 22 episodes to do what the Brit’s do in 6
It is the true story of a butcher surgeon and how he finally was brought to justice, excellent casting in all roles

Full Monty on Disney. I watched it all just to see if the next episode was worse than the previous one.

It got exponentially worse.

About 7 episodes in on ‘5 days at Memorial’, about the aftermath of ‘Hurricane Katrina’ at the hospital, didn’t think I’d like it, and possibly does take a few episodes to get into the real nitty gritty of what transpired I suppose.

BUT ! it’s been brilliant, appalling how those people in ‘New Orleans’ were just left to fend for themselves in general, but that’s just the start, it really does present some real ethical and moral dilemma’s for you, so many questions, I don’t think you could NOT ask yourself what you would have done in those circumstances, incredibly difficult and that’s before you factor in the mental and physical state of those people having to make the decisions.

It’s a great watch, but get that feeling “shit gone roll downhill” sadly.

Full Monty on Disney. I watched it all just to see if the next episode was worse than the previous one.

It got exponentially worse.
I watched the original film again last night, an absolute belter that has stood the test of time......as for the Disney series, it is indeed completely bobbins, painful to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.