TV Series

Just watched the final episode of Ted and brilliant stuff. Goes down as one of the most easy watching, fun, great characters, good story, best series I’ve watched in a long time. Loved it. 10/10

Hopefully the spin off will be just as much fun.

Started watching Dr. Death. I thought each episode was going to be a different story but that’s not the case.
Not sure I can be bothered with a 13 episode American series. They usually take 22 episodes to do what the Brit’s do in 6

Started watching Dr. Death.
Not sure I can be bothered with a 13 episode American series.
The Dr Death series I recently watched on Channel 4 (re-running again on the same channel, Tuesday 1st Aug, 00:05)

It was an 8 part series, and apart from the unnecessary Christopher Nolan style "bouncing timelines", it was gripping stuff, with a welcome return of Christian Slater on the box, give it a whirl.

The Dr Death series I recently watched on Channel 4 (re-running again on the same channel, Tuesday 1st Aug, 00:05)

It was an 8 part series, and apart from the unnecessary Christopher Nolan style "bouncing timelines", it was gripping stuff, with a welcome return of Christian Slater on the box, give it a whirl.
This is definitely christan slater. I wonder if they are 5 episodes into season two and that’s why it’s listed as being 13?
Anyhoo, just watching episode two. I can handle & episodes.

Just sorted out the Sleepy Hollow series list will start watching it again later, I prefered these to the films.

fox-sleepy-hollow-tv-show-scary-good-local-businesses.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.