TV Series

Seems i am the only one watching big brother , good cast , a women with ms , an amputee , only one playing up to the camera , hope the doctor wins
I didn't even know that was still a thing. I'm not sure I actually want to know TBH but how does that make it a good cast?

I didn't even know that was still a thing. I'm not sure I actually want to know TBH but how does that make it a good cast?
Good group of people , varied ages and jobs , a good cast is everything , the biggest one who was there to promote her businesses has gone last night , the others are just enjoying being in there

Just came back to itv last week , should have been rylan presenting but they have gone for two irritating presenters that for me spoils it

Just starting The fall of the House of Usher, high hopes as Flanaghans previous ears october horror offer have been very good

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.