TV Series

Watched After the Flood. Really enjoyed it and was taken aback by how they filmed the scenes where the streets were flooded. Then read up on how they actually filmed it, really good and realistic.
Yes we enjoyed it too. It was filmed all over the North West including Glossop and New Mills. The sandbags scene near the end was filmed metres from our house!

Started watching that ourselves. The wife calls it a Dramady.
The kind of show I watch when I can't be arsed engaging my brain.
Decent enough to pass the time.
Yup.

I like some low-key non-intellectually-demanding TV from time to time too. Father Brown has been my go to for that sort of show up until now. I'm not sure I'll like the latest Father Brown season though due numerous cast changes - reviews of the new season aren't nearly as favorable as for seasons past.

Just finished the 1st episode of Masters of the Air, on Apple TV

Don't think it will match Band of Brothers, but I thoroughly enjoyed episode 1. Not gonna get too attached to any characters, as those daylight bombing raids were sheer and utter madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.