TV Series

Have you ever watched Rab C Nesbitt? Her early adventures are featured.
One of the best lines from that show, “Mary Hen” and her friend were sat on a sofa, they had a workman round, he was a young stud, he said “can I get you anything ladies?” “Aye, a dry pair of knickers”.

I watched final episode of Fargo 5 with some trepidation last night given a few negative reviews on here. I needn’t have worried. It was brilliant right to the end. Unpredictable and satisfying. I thought the acting throughout was top notch but hats off to Juno Temple and John Hamm who were brilliant. I think it’s my favourite Fargo so far.

I watched final episode of Fargo 5 with some trepidation last night given a few negative reviews on here. I needn’t have worried. It was brilliant right to the end. Unpredictable and satisfying. I thought the acting throughout was top notch but hats off to Juno Temple and John Hamm who were brilliant. I think it’s my favourite Fargo so far.
Loved the guy from 1522 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.