TV Series

German walter presents called Solbum , about a pandemic on an island off germany , didnt call it covid but pigeon flu , really good till the end scene which was not really good way to end or maybe it was , feel a bit like the soprano ending , might seem clever in a few days

German walter presents called Solbum , about a pandemic on an island off germany , didnt call it covid but pigeon flu , really good till the end scene which was not really good way to end or maybe it was , feel a bit like the soprano ending , might seem clever in a few days
I can't find anything on that. Are you sure that's what it's called?

Finished Masters of the Air this morning. I really enjoyed it but its not had my attention as much as Band of Brothers or The Pacific.

I wish a British Director would do a WW2 series, from the British perspective. Surely our boys have plenty of stories to tell.

Finished Masters of the Air this morning. I really enjoyed it but its not had my attention as much as Band of Brothers or The Pacific.

I wish a British Director would do a WW2 series, from the British perspective. Surely our boys have plenty of stories to tell.
Totally agree about seeing things from our perspective instead of the yanks blowing smoke up there arse. Having said that really enjoyed Masters of the Air

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.