TV Series

Slow horses done. Watched them all start to finish within the past month or so. Loved it. Best thing I've watched in a long time, I do think season 4 was slightly down in quality overall but in fairness there was a hell of a lot of change after season 3, it's not easy to introduce that many new prominent characters into an existing show at once especially when there's only 6 episodes per season.

Already want season 5, hopefully shouldn't be a long wait considering they tease the next season at the end which means it's well on its way.

Slow horses done. Watched them all start to finish within the past month or so. Loved it. Best thing I've watched in a long time, I do think season 4 was slightly down in quality overall but in fairness there was a hell of a lot of change after season 3, it's not easy to introduce that many new prominent characters into an existing show at once especially when there's only 6 episodes per season.

Already want season 5, hopefully shouldn't be a long wait considering they tease the next season at the end which means it's well on its way.
12 months mate

Always worth a second watch……

Lived the trust at the end but felt episode 6 wrapped it up a bit quick. Wish they’d just drop the next season now.

I'll check it out over the weekend. Thanks!

More documentary than drama but I’m watching Parole on iplayer. Interesting programme. Some real wrong un’s amongst them but some that do seem to have progressed and changed. Always a difficult decision for the parole board but these early releases now are probably bypassing that. I don’t think releasing people into hostels is a particularly good idea though. Seems to end up with most being recalled to prison!

Been watching the US Office with the Mrs for the first time after her nagging me for years to watch it. It's quite brilliant. Like, genuinely genius in parts. Can't believe I put it off for this long. She also introduced me to Fringe. Maybe I should listen to her more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.